This course is for manufacturers and illustrators trying to bring their particular vector illustration alive covering a selection of different cartoon methods to create a songs based sting.
This class is actually for people who're a new comer to After Effects, therefore we'll be covering most of the essentials. But a comprehension of Illustrator or Photoshop is going to be helpful as a lot of the resources and termonology crosses over into consequences.
You’ll create a 10-15 second animation that captures the character, feel, and excitement of preferred track, album, record label...you have the idea. I developed an easy piece to just take you through key skills in consequences. You'll need Adobe After Effects and Illustrator. Trial variations tend to be avalible on the Adobe site.
- A trip associated with the interface - How to arranged assembling your shed and composition and importing possessions from outside of results
- Layer kinds An overview of various layer types.
- Introduction to Animation - since the rules of animating the change properties. Describing the employment of pre-composing and animating within these. How to animate masks and when to use them. Lastly a fast tell you of how to export your video clip so you can share work thus far.
- Introduction to profile levels and animating routes - Simple tips to transform Illustrator files to results form levels and exactly how to animate paths.
- Employed in 3D space: We’ll be covering the fundamentals of 3D capabilities within consequences, This isn't true 3D animation but I’ll be covering tricks such as for example transforming an object appearing to change to a different perspective.
- We’ll additionally consider standard text cartoon last but not least some finishing touches to polish your cartoon.